Our Client is one of the largest independent Engineering Consultancy within its region, due to a significant increase in the workload across their infrastructure and water division they are looking to add a civil engineer to their growing team.
The recent and ongoing COVID pandemic has demonstrated how a remotely connected workforce can work well for them and as such our client is looking to increase their remote working staff to employees located across the whole of the UK mainland.
Engineers joining the Civil Department will be involved in civil engineering projects across a wide range of potential areas from infrastructure, water, waste water, and traffic to heavy civil and bridge engineering.
The Ideal Candidate:
• MEng or BEng studies in either a civil or structural engineering discipline with a good general academic background
• Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
• Proficient with the use of Microdrainage, Civils 3D and AutoCad
• Strong Microsoft office skills
Main duties and Responsibilities
• Manage aspects of projects from conception to completion
• Undertake detailed design work
• Writing of engineering reports
The benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Salary and benefits package
• 32 Days Holiday
• ICE Approve training and Mentor for Chartership
• Complete Remote Working opportunity
• Excellent career progression Potential
If you would like to arrange a confidential chat to discuss this role, or other vacancies within the Civil Engineering industry, please contact Joseph Mcfarlane on (phone number removed) or Joseph @ (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.