Machine Maintenance Engineer
Inspire Resourcing are recruiting for a Machine Maintenance Engineer to work for a highly reputable packaging manufacturers who are based in the Chesterfield area.
This is an excellent opportunity for those with some Machine maintenance experience who want to become a Machine Maintenance Engineer or for those who already have experience of being a Maintenance Engineer.
We are looking for someone who is wanting to learn and progress into the main maintenance engineer for the site, who will become solely responsible for the maintenance of all the machines and equipment.
Duties to include: -
- To carry out all planned maintenance tasks to set standards.
- To carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records. To undertake tasks required for the installation of machines, plant, and equipment to working standards.
- To respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- To make, fabricate and assemble special purpose parts and equipment.
- To complete job cards for the costing of machine maintenance.
- To raise orders for spare part requirements.
To apply for the role of Machine Maintenance Engineer you will ideally:
- Recognised Mechanical maintenance qualification.
- Willingness to learn the business and the machines.
Location – Chesterfield
We also vacancies for Machines operatives, welders, fabricators. Warehouse ops, FLT driver and many more
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.