** Field Service Engineer wanted**
Our Stourbridge based client is looking to add another full-time field service engineer to their ever growing service team. This role is based on the road and must be able to occasionally visit client HQ in Stourbridge, West Midlands when required.
- Attending to On-site breakdowns of an extensive range of machinery. Fault finding and repair with the aim to achieve a first time fix
- Installation & commissioning of newly purchased machines.
- Preventative Maintenance visits
- General guidance and technical support.
- Broad engineering knowledge consistent with the need to diagnose faults, repair and maintain industrial machinery. Previous experience with cutting machinery preferred but any relevant experience in similar fields will be considered.
- Sound Mechanical and Electrical knowledge required also experience of pneumatic & hydraulic systems would be an advantage.
- Technical qualification in an engineering discipline would be advantage.
- Good communicator and team player
- Willingness and ability to travel nationwide is essential, as well as visiting Addison HQ in Stourbridge when required.
This role is Monday to Friday wit 42 hours per week.
22 days holidayper year plus bank holidays, increasing to 27 days after 5 years service.
To learn more about this role please contact amember of our team or submit your CV and we will be in touch.
Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Machining Centres, Machining Centres, Machining Centres, Machining Centres, Machining Centres, Machining Centres, CNC, CNC, CNC, CNC, CNC, CNC, CNC, Field, Field, Field, Field, Field, Field.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.