Outline of Graduate Structural Engineer role
Carry out detailed structural analysis, designs and design checks of general structures.
Develop and maintain existing client relationships ensuring a high standard of practice.
Structural Engineer Qualifications required
Honours or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering.
Structural Engineer Experience required
- Structural design with primary structural materials - concrete, steel, timber and masonry to Eurocodes.
- Proficient with programs such as Autocad, CSC and TEDDS.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Structural Engineer Qualities required
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance / approval when required.
- Good problem solving / contingency planning skills with the ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions.
- Take responsibility for personal development.
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.