Our client, a multi- disciplinary engineering consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer due to a number of recent project wins. They are currently working on a range of infrastructure projects across London and the home counties.
The ideal candidate will need to be self-reliant and experienced in civil engineering design for adoptable and private roads and sewers and as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, if you have not already done so, you should be keen to gain Chartered status and be working towards this.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Northampton you will be able to join this small and supportive team there.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- Chartered Civil Engineer or working towards chartership,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Used to working with Microdrainage and PDS design programmes,
- Able to produce detailed designs in AutoCAD for S38, S278 and S104 works for private levels and private drainage,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
You will be joining a consultancy with a fantastic reputation within the industry. You will be rewarded with a generous salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to progress within the company.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.