Atkins James are currently recruiting for an experienced Civil Engineer to join a growing and dynamic privately owned Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based in the heart of Nottingham.
As a business, they are based in Nottingham and operate on a national basis and specialise in Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering, Highways, Traffic & Transportation, Flood Risk & Drainage, Geotechnical Engineering, Street Lighting & Traffic Signals, Construction Site Supervision, and Principal Design & CDM for both private and public sector clients.
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and experience listed below:-
- Working knowledge of MicroDrainage design software
- Knowledge of adoptable and private drainage systems design
- Experience with producing drainage design for all stages of the construction process – from feasibility and planning to construction stage
- Experience of producing drainage strategy and flood risk reports in support of planning applications
- Experience with SuDS design
- Knowledge of drainage and highways design for both residential and commercial developments.
- Experience with S278, S38, S106 and S104 design
- Experience with both private and adoptable external works and levels design as well as external finishes and construction build ups
- Being able to work under minimal supervision
- Being able to support more junior team members and assist with their learning development
- Working knowledge is Site 3D is beneficial but optional
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the region’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancies with unlimited career progression along with a highly competitive salary + full professional package.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.