Lamonby Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client, a Structural Engineering Consultancy in Bedfordshire, a Structural Engineer with a minimum 3 years experience.
The successful Structural Engineer will join a small but proactive consultancy that covers variety of exciting projects within residential and commercial developments.
The desired candidate will be degree qualified in either Civil or Structural Engineering and have a minimum 2 – 5 years UK experience in residential and commercial developments.
In return you will be offered a starting salary between £25,000 to £40,000 and offered excellent career progression along with ongoing training and support.
Structural Engineer Role and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years UK experience preferably within residential and commercial developments
- Structural Engineering Degree or Similar
- Experience of designing in masonry, steel, reinforced concrete and timber
- Familiarity with British and European design standards.
- Proficiency in using AutoCad and Revit
- Ability and confidence in working independently and managing project teams although support will be given
- Ability and confidence in undertaking site inspections and structural investigations/surveys
- Ability and confidence in compiling structural engineering reports
- Access to a car and full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently from home if required
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding, friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and a clear vision for innovation.
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Matt direct on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.