Excellent career opportunity presents itself for a Structural Engineer based with an independent, forward thinking and highly successful Engineering Consultancy in Derby. If you are a Structural Engineer, experienced in building structures design and are seeking a new opportunity then please do consider this role.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for someone with prior experience of structural design across the built environment and the desire to really progress with their career in a varied, busy and dynamic company.
As Structural Engineer you will be required to:
- Be fully involved in the design of an impressive range of projects from initial conceptual design through to detailed design and end of project life cycle.
- Prior experience in structural design and engineering will enable you to produce accurate and concise structural calculations for projects utilising concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
- You can expect to be involved in a solid and exciting range of schemes some of which are large scale £400M developments; hotels, residential, show rooms, refurbishment, multi-storey projects.
- Degree Qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering applicants will have prior experience as a Structural Engineer within a Consultancy environment.
- Prior experience and an understanding of structural design ideally structural steel and concrete as well as possibly other common build materials
- Ideally applicants will be working towards or would be keen to work towards Chartership with ICE or IStructE
Excellent career growth and development is encouraged for all employees and the Consultancy is accredited for Chartership qualifications.
If you wish to be considered for this role then please send a copy of your CV to Simone Bacciocchi at CRS Professionals. and you will be contacted in due course.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.