Excellent MANUFACTURING ENGINEER role available, Glenrothes based.
I am looking to speak with Manufacturing Engineers regarding a fantastic new role with one of our leading manufacturing clients based in Fife.
This company continues to enjoy huge investment in people, process and equipment. They are renowned for developing their staff and are truly an employer of choice.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the manufacturing processes including, standardisation, process flow and process optimisation.
- Play a key role in the development and implementation of a world-class production facility to serve large global Customers with best-in-class performance.
- Assist with manufacturing process and ensure it is optimised for best productivity and efficiency and that all critical to quality aspects are identified and controlled.
- Develop a strategy for the manufacturing equipment within the facility, working with maintenance to ensure it is in optimum operating condition.
- Identify any upgrades and modifications required to increase productivity and improve quality, and to implement modification/upgrades.
- Support Senior Manufacturing Engineers to optimise process systems for operational efficiency and cost savings, with a focus on controlling and reducing scrap costs.
- Work within cross teams to carry out Six Sigma projects and implement robust solutions to manufacturing problems.
- Support the New Product Development program.
- Qualified within engineering and with demonstrable industry experience in a similar role
- Six Sigma belt or training preferred
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in process flow optimisation, time standards, industrial engineering activity
- Operating in a fast-paced environment to challenging deadlines
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.