Maintenance Engineer – DAYS
Location: Kempston, Bedford.
We are currently recruiting for a multi-skilled mechanically biased maintenance engineer to work at our client’s site in Kempston. Our client has managed to remain dominant and stable through uncertain times because they sell a fantastic product that is a staple of British culture. As a business they have even managed to invest heavily into training and infrastructure to keep them in the top 2 nationwide for their engineering sector. Our client is looking to take on one engineer immediately and add an additional three engineers in the next six months, due to continuous growth. This role is a DAYS role looking for a mechanically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer; if you feel this opportunity suits you please apply!
Skills required for the Maintenance engineer:
- The successful Maintenance engineer will need to be multi skilled, mechanical bias.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance engineer can be from a factory, industrial or armed forces background.
- The successful Maintenance engineer will need to be able to work on mechanical faults (Gearboxes, Bearings, Belts, Chains, Pumps, Pneumatics, Valves, Sprockets, Hydraulics).
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Generous pension scheme.
- Guaranteed pay rise in 6 months.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Competitive benefit package.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil ((phone number removed))
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.