Civil Engineer - required for my client who are an Engineering Consultancy based in their offices in Northamptonshire. The Civil Engineer will be working confident in completing detailed road and drainage designs on new build and refurbishment projects.
The successful Civil Engineer will have a good level of computer ability and proficiency in AutoCAD, Ground Modelling, Micro Drainage, Win Des and Civils 3D software is highly advantageous. The Ideal Civil Engineer will have a Master's degree within Civil Engineering and experience with client liaison, design, interface with project teams, and contract implementation.
The successful Civil Engineer will be carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications. Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessment or Transport Planning will be advantageous.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Assist with planning and implementing systems and network integrations
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms
- Preparation of surface water drainage strategies and flood risk assessments
- Carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- AutoCAD Civils 3D skills
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes
- Ground Modelling, AutoCAD Civils 3D, Site 3D, Revit experience
- Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessment or Transport Planning advantageous
- Background in road and drainage design is essential
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Highly Competitive
- 25Days Holiday
- Package to be tailored at interview
- Payment of subscriptions to professional organisations
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.