Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
At present AMS are looking for a SPC Manufacturing Specialist to work on our client's site on an initial 12 month contract.
The SPC Manufacturing Specialist conducts statistical study analysis by developing protocols, compliling data, managing data bases, analysing data using specialised statistical computer programs, and presenting results in numerical and graphic formats.
SPC Manufacturing Specialist is responsible for continuous improvements across quality, reliability, cost, yield, throughput, process stability/capability, productivity, capacity and safety.
- Maintain the Process Control and Operating Control Strategies.
- Collation and statistical analysis and presentation on product quality reviews.
- Develop a process control strategy to include:
- Models for statistical process control with the aim of integration into the K32 Control System.
- Process map and define standard optimum running for API process plant/s and support utilities.
- Develop agreed response mechanisms.
- Overseeing and leading data management and monitoring/SPC review processes.
- Train production and receiving process engineers
- Providing daily on-the-floor technical support.
- Designs ad hoc reports requested by line management.
- Providing technical leadership in process-related investigations.
- A Science or Engineering higher level qualification is preferable
- Significant exposure to SPC
- Understands lean, CI and any other associated activities
IR35 Status: This role has been assessed as inside of IR35.
If you are interested in applying for this SPC Manufacturing Specialist position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.