The Design Engineer must have:
- Minimum 3 years' design experience.
- Have worked on electromechanical projects and component design in the past.
- Be eager and willing to learn new skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating complex 3D CAD designs.
- Designing intricate electromechanical components.
- Working closely with the engineering team to on design projects.
If this sounds like a DesignEngineer role you may be interested in please apply now. Please note the successful Design Engineer must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.