Graduate Lab Engineer Technician
£20,000 to £30,000 + Pension + Holiday + Training + Progression
Engineering Lab Technician required for a high-tech R&D company at the forefront of advanced material science. This is a great opportunity for an Engineering Technician / Graduate looking to join a reputable company who can offer further training and career progression.
The successful candidate could be an experienced Engineering Technician or a Graduate of an engineering-related discipline. You will need to understand electrical/electronic and mechanical assembly drawings. Knowledge of COSHH is required.
The successful Engineering Technician will work in a mechanical and electronic laboratory environment which they will run. Training can be provided, however, you will be expected to learn quickly. You will work with hazardous liquids and will be required to maintain COSHH cabinet records.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company that has been recognised for its industry leading ideas.
The Engineering Lab Technician (Graduate) Role:
* Working in an engineering laboratory environment
* Working on electrical, electronic and mechanical assembly drawings
* Maintaining COSHH records
* Monitoring & ordering consumables
* Ensuring a safe working environment
The Engineering Technician (Graduate):
* Experienced engineering technician or engineering graduate
* Highly accurate & detail-oriented
* Enthusiastic, flexible & quick to learn
* Organised, methodical & fastidious about maintaining cleanliness & order
* Excellent reporting skills & record-keeping
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.