We are currently supporting a design consultancy based in Birmingham who would like to bring in a Civil Engineer to join their infrastructure team.
The consultancy are specialists in master-planning and provide several services which include but are not limited to Infrastructure, highways, and environmental engineering. Working on schemes nationwide they have a reputation of designing and delivering complex projects to a very high standard across a range of sectors.
As a Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most prestigious development opportunities in the UK, taking the project lead and driving forward the key stages of project design and delivery.
You will be involved in the following;
• Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed.
• Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed.
• Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilities.
• Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments.
• MEng, MSc, BEng in civil engineering or a relevant field
• 1-4yrs post-graduation drainage and highways design experience
• Proficient use of micro-drainage, PDS, or FLOW
• Understanding of S278 and S38 agreements
• Ability to work autonomously
• Experience leading and running own and multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
You will be working for a consultancy that rewards excellence along with a competitive salary there is 25 days annual leave, pension, and a range of other benefits.
For more information or to apply please send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.