I am currently Seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a leading manufacturing company in Gloucestershire. You will be responsible for leading a small team of engineering technicians, problem solving, coaching, process control, lean manufacturing & continuous improvement. The role is very much a hands-on position, so you will be responsible for being hands on in a mechanical capacity.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUES REQUIRED:
- You will be leading a small team of engineers, so must have strong leadership experience, and good communication skills.
- The role is predominately mechanical biased, so a strong background is essential.
- You will be responsible for continuous improvement and LEAN projects.
- Process control, and documentation is a big part of the role.
- The role will be based around assembly and test, so experience within this type of environment will be essential.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Mechanical engineering qualifications are desirable.
- Must have previous experience as a manufacturing / process engineer.
- Electrical, and software experience is advantageous, but not essential.
- Green Belt / Black Belt qualifications in LEAN manufacturing will be advantageous.
- Must have experience with Continuous improvement.
- Leadership qualifications are also advantageous.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.