Engineering Manager – North Wales – £60,000 pa + benefits - Ref 229
A food manufacturing company based in North Wales are looking to recruit for an Engineering Manager.
As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible to set and deliver the engineering strategy for the site and lead engineering activities, ensuring efficient, on-target production by maintenance. The role will involve managing the team and looking to drive improvements through the business. You will be working with other senior members in the Engineering team to assess and continue to drive continuous improvements across the site.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Manage Engineering Staff & shifts. Including holidays, sickness & disciplinary matters
- Manage Shift Managers
- Control maintenance cost & expenditure
- Ensure Production lines are set up to meet Production Requirements
- Ensure work requirements & plans are scheduled & Managed over the shifts dealing with all priorities
- Plan & manage implementations & installation
- Ensure appropriate training
- Manage all service requirements
- Ensure all maintenance matters are adhered & Audits passed.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager join a company working at the forefront of their market. They fully support career development if this appeals and the work is very varied providing constant challenges.
This is an immediate requirement so if you have the required skills and experience then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. Either apply direct or contact David on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.