Do you have a background in Engineering, and motivating a team? Looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading company? Oliver Valves have a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join us.
Established for over 40 years, we are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry – our instrumentation valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As we continue to grow, an exciting new opening has arisen for an experienced Engineering Manager, with responsibility for all production engineering functions for the business.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional support leading to personal development.
- Fantastic working environment.
- Real career progression.
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager:
- Accurate interpretation of customer requirements.
- Cost effective design solutions aligned with sales order requirements.
- Training and development of engineering personnel.
- Timely completion of Bills of Materials, machining drawings and costings.
- Ensure all Engineering documentation is carried in line with established engineering procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or HND in mechanical or project engineering.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a technical managerial role.
- Experience of pressure systems/devices would be an advantage.
- Detailed understanding of an MRP system or equivalent.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Fluent in MS office.
- Team leadership.
- Staff development.
Ready for the challenge?
Do not miss out! Apply for this Engineering Manager position today and let’s discuss this next step in your career in more detail.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.