H9 Technical Recruitment are currently working with one of the most exciting businesses in the UK Energy from Waste sector in the recruitment of a Structural Engineer, on a permanent basis.
The role will be based at the companies Head Office in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
You will become an important member of a growing engineering team involved in the delivery of several major new-build, state-of-the-art Energy from Waste Power Plants across the UK
- You will be highly proficient in undertaking structural load calculations.
- 3D CAD design work preferred.
- Knowledge of Eurocodes.
- BS EN1090 or CE approved processes.
- Structural analysis software and thermal expansion or piping calculations.
- Excellent commercial astuteness and communication.
- Team player committed to the highest levels of technical creativity.
- Knowledge of design guides, laws, regulations, processes, and procedures appropriate to Civil/Structural engineering.
- Competent in the specification of work and also the interpretation and application of results.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer status desirable, not essential
- 5+ years’ experience providing engineering support to major construction projects, ideally within the Power Generation sector
What is on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Attractive benefits package
- Opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the UK sustainable energy sector.
Please apply today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.