An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to join a prestigious civil and structural design consultancy based in the heart of London. The practice consistently work with creative and imaginative architects to make excellent buildings.
Operating in various sectors which include but not limited to: residential, leisure, educational and mixed-use. Their projects vary from minor alterations and extensions, to major new buildings and refurbishments, using the most recent developments in materials and construction techniques.
You will be undertaking civil engineering designs on roads, drainage and infrastructure and to be the primary point of contact on smaller projects, produce flood risk assessments, whilst liaising with clients, architects and multiple engineering teams.
Skills and experience:
• Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or a relevant field
• 2-4yrs post-graduation UK experience producing drainage designs.
• proficient use of micro-drainage, or PDS (civils 3D will also advantageous)
• enthusiasm and willingness to develop quickly
• experience with S278, S106,
• excellent communication skills
• Competitive salary
• Pension income Protection
• Private healthcare
• Occupational sick pay
• 25days annual leave + bank holidays (Buy and sell days)
• Annual Bonus
• Flexible working
• Season Loan tickets
• Social Events
To apply please send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.