Civil Engineer – Bradford
We’re working with a specialist Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy who are looking for an Civil Engineer to join their growing team in West Yorkshire. Due to an increased workload, they’re currently looking for an Civil Engineer to assist in dealing with a wide range of projects across multiple sectors including residential, retail and industrial.
You should possess a relevant degree in Civil engineering with capability to work independently or within a team and successfully communicate with clients, contractors and other engineers. In addition, you should have experience in designing sites from inception to completion and familiar with relevant design software.
- 2-3 years’ experience in highways and drainage works
- Knowledge of storm and foul drainage design using Flow or Microdrainage with experience in dealing with S104/ S185 applications and drainage strategy’s
- Experience and knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments is beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of and design capability for SUDs systems in accordance with the SUDS Manual
- Design and detailing of highways and external works including S38 and S278 applications
- Competent in using AutoCAD/PDS software
- £22,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Company pension
- Ongoing training, CPD and genuine progression prospects
- Professional membership fees paid for
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.