We have been tasked by our client, in supporting them with their search for Injection Moulding Setters, supporting the efficient production of customer components ensuring highest levels of quality and efficiency are reached on every production run.
Key roles and responsibilities:
Tool and Machine Setting:
- Carry out tool changes and set machine process using best practice and in accordance with health and safety procedures.
- Conduct trials of new tools to achieve optimum performance
- Train operators to perform start up, shut down and problem analysis procedures
Manage Production Efficiencies:
- Provide hands on process support
- Ensure efficient tool changes
- Minimise machine downtime
- Optimise setting conditions
- Minimise scrap and other material wastage
- Ensure all production recording documents are completed as necessary
- Obtain first and last off approval samples
- Maintain quality throughout production run
- Liaise with Manager and operators to identify and categories production deficiencies
Machine and Tool Maintenance:
- Responsible for care and low-level maintenance of both machines and tools (to agreed limits)
- Liaise with appropriate support staff to arrange advanced levels of maintenance and repairs
- Create and control master setting sheets
- Control and display of production and quality instructions
- Ensure all procedures are followed and maintained
- Report any incidents or concerns
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.