£30,000 to £35,000, Bonus, Healthcare
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join a well-established civil engineering consultancy based in a vibrant and friendly team in London. Working on a range of interesting ventures across predominantly residential and commercial infrastructure design you will assist the Director in working on projects from inception through to completion stage. You will be a self-sufficient, self-starter who is able to manage your own workload efficiently and in return you will be offered a very attractive starting salary plus benefits.In order to be considered for this Infrastructure Engineer role you will have;
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 3 (or more) experience gained from within a design consultancy
- A clear understanding of design standards
- You will ideally be proficient in use of AutoCAD and Microdrainage
- You will have roads and sewers design experience working on house builder type developments
- Experience in BIM and AutoCAD Civils 3D would be beneficial though not essential
Working as a Infrastructure Engineer you will;
- Be responsible for the design and management of site development schemes
- Have regular contact with clients and attend meetings
- Management of each project from pre-planning to detailed design stage
- Drainage strategies and site appraisals design capability
- Design experience in Section 38, 278 and 104
- Flood Risk Assessment Reports and SuDs
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.