Mechanical Project Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 + car/allowance + Benefits Package
Mechanical Project Manager, (building services) required to work for a reputable and well established M&E contractor in Bristol working on a project in Bristol. As a Mechanical Project Manager you must be comfortable running projects up to £5m and have an understanding and knowledge of electrical and plumbing services also.
This is a new appointment due to repeat business as well as a secure future healthy order book. In return you will join one of the UK elite contractors who only strive from strength to strength offering a secure career working on the latest innovative projects.
With an excellent reputation across the UK and boast fantastic relationships across clients and main contractors you will be joining one of the strongest teams in the South West. You will also be joining a secure and concrete client with strong roots who have thrived during the pandemic.
You must be able to communicate at all levels, be firm and able to run projects from cradle to grave. It would be advantageous that you have Healthcare experience
You will be responsible for:
- Take a lead on the project and manage the Mechanical installation process
- Programming of works, updating reports where require
- Audit the project to ensure compliance.
- Responsible to manage the project cash flow
- Manage procurement and achieve best value
- Value engineering and offering cost saving
- Manage all commercial and cost planning
- Take a lead on all Client, Contractor, Site Meetings
- Full control of procurement of labour and materials
- Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to onsite
- Managing and supervising the engineers sub-contractors on site
- Must have a valid CSCS card
To apply call Narinder Rehal on (phone number removed) and email your cv
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.