Freelance Electrical Design Engineer, Building Services
Building Services Engineer
£30 - 35 per hour dependant on experience
Working as a Freelance Electrical Design Engineer for National and stable client in Birmingham.
The client is looking to increase the design team immediately due to numerous projects and the need for support on these projects.
It is fair to say that the client will need you long-term and if the work remains as it does there maybe the opportunity for a permanent role.
It is imperative that you experience is within building services approx. 5-10 years and that you have all relevant electrical design software experience as well as experience using Revit.
Your role will be to assist in the overall preparation and submission of detailed electrical design work
You will be responsible for:
* Providing Electrical design support on major projects.
* Prepare stage reports / outline designs.
* Assist in preparation of project programme for design/pre-construction
* Manage a variety of electrical projects from inception to completion.
* The Design of Electrical services from the concept stage to detailed design and using Revit
* Assist in preparation of design reports, feasibility studies, specifications and design drawings
* Carry out site surveys where necessary
* Attend design team and Site Meetings.
Please call Narinder Rehal on (phone number removed) for further details or apply for the role and email your cv
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.