Our Client, a well-established engineering and manufacturing company based in North Walsham are looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Setter / Operator to join their busy team.
Do you have experience working on CNC Punch Press’s and on Press CNC Brakes?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30 and 08:00 – 15:30 on a Friday
The Main role and responsibilities of this position include: -
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with CNC Punch Presses, including setting, programming and operating, with references to support this. (Essential)
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with CNC Brake Presses, including setting, programming and operating, with references to support this. (Essential)
- Work to and understand Engineering drawings and tolerances
- Inspect and Sign off Parts throughout production runs.
- Problem solving and maintenance of both CNC Punch Presses and Press Brakes
The ideal candidate will also Be able to work as part of a team and have a Fork Lift/Counterbalance/Stacker Truck Licence/s
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications, we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.