Our client is looking to recruit a Lead Estimator.
This is a permanent position
- 40 hours a week
- Salary banding between £65-70k
- Pension: contribute 3% / client contribute 5%
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- No overtime.
We are looking for a Senior Lead estimator with the following experience :
- Must have a vast Rail knowledge
- To be a lead in estimating the works
- All Steelwork Fabrication elements of any Tender will be carried out by our Steel Estimator
- Installation of the Steelwork on a Rail Environments taking into consideration of Access & Possessions
- Knowledge of rail Plant including access & Possessions
- All civils elements of our works including : foundations , GI & Topographical survey costs , Lineside Civils , general small civils on the Rail Infrastructure
- Knowledge of both CHS Piling & sheet piling
- Interface with our Design Team to collate Design costs
Please apply in the first instance with your CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.