Job Title: Civils Technician
Salary: up to £35,000
The Swindon based offices of a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy has an opportunity available for Technician to join their team.
With a strong pipeline of work across the commercial & residential sectors, you will have the opportunity to immediately get involved with a range of projects, whilst working closely with Senior Engineers in the team.
- 3+ years' experience working as a Civils Technician, specifically on residential & commercial works;
- Familiar with both highway & drainage design;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD & basic Microsoft packages;
- HNC/HND level qualification in Civil Engineering (or equivalent).
- Supporting the Principal Engineer in the completion of projects;
- Completing technical drawings;
- Preparation and issue of documents;
- Assist & oversee the work of more junior technicians;
- Implementation of business management systems.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on (phone number removed) or via (url removed)
Swindon, South West, Gloucester, Bath, Bristol, Hereford, Weston-Super-Mare, Chippenham, Oxford, Whitney, Didcot, Wiltshire.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.