£10 - £11 Per hour
My client is currently looking for a handyperson to join the team within facilities management.
* Painting and fabric repairs
* Assistance with planned maintenance tasks
* Hanging or re-hanging doors.
* Assembling, moving or repairing furniture.
* Replacing door and drawer handles.
* Putting up shelves, mirrors, pictures, curtain poles and blinds.
* Changing door locks and door furniture.
* Tiling floors and walls.
* Replacing toilet seats
* Attending to leaking or blocked toilets
* Putting up new washroom dispensers
* Changing faulty lamps
* General external repairs / maintenance
* Site litter picking around the external grounds
* Removing waste product from the production lines
we can be flexible with the start and finish times to suit the sites requirements.
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.