Water Treatment Equipment service and repair, in national dialysis clinics across the NHS.
Are you an analytical and enthusiastic engineer seeking a role within an organisation where the work you do will really make a difference?
This role involves providing quality field support service for the warranty, repair and service of water treatment equipment to cover dialysis clinics nationwide.
· Undertake the installation, commissioning and maintenance of water treatment systems to ensure compliance with set standards and patient safety.
· Participate in the development of high quality and high efficiency preventative maintenance program.
· Attend Technical Services reviews and create monthly reports.
· Achieve defined technical objectives for clients in terms of water treatment.
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours. This role requires regular travel across the UK and therefore a UK driving licence is essential.
· A recognised Electronics / Mechanical qualification to HNC - BTEC or equivalent (level 3)
· We require somebody who is a persuasive communicator with sound interpersonal team skills. Ideally it would be advantageous if you have previous experience in working with water treatment equipment as your key skill will be an easy ability to fault find and repair water treatment systems.
· Competitive base
· Car Allowance
· Company Bonus Scheme (linked to specific objectives)
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· 33 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service
· Training and Development
· Plus many more benefits.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.