Pave places talented people in projects that matter. As pioneering recruitment specialists, we’re picky with our projects. Whether it’s transport or infrastructure, we’ll only get excited if it’s transformational or innovative.
We are working in conjunction with a forward-thinking scale-up in the EV charging and smart infrastructure sphere to engage a passionate Installation Manager. This is a permanent role based in Central London paying up to £35,000 per annum.
Your new company
With a vision to provide an infrastructure solution that enables communities through connectivity, this scale-up aims to provide electric vehicle access for all. They see EVs as the future and with the transition to an electric transport ecosystem well underway, their focus is on accessibility through the implementation of on-street residential charging infrastructure.
Utilising a data driven approach their core mission is to help create smart, sustainable and future-proofed streets for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers.
Your new role
The Installation Manager will play a pivotal role in the realisation of the company’s ambitions. This role will require travel and site visits to project locations across the UK and as such must bring dedication and enthusiasm to the below requirements:
- Be responsible for site surveys, supporting pre-construction planning, reviewing electrical design, installation and inspections, and maintenance and repair of commissioned charge point.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Custom circuit design
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
- Ensuring all accidents, incidents, near misses and non-conformances are fully reported
Alongside your passion and ambition to power future sustainability, you must be adaptable and able to evolve with the business as it grows. This scale-up seeks Installation Managers who are happy to jump in feet first and are driven by expectational customer outcomes. In addition to being a qualified electrician, with at least 2 years’ plus experience in domestic and commercial 3 phase work, you should have:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification
- City & Guilds 18th Edition (required)
- Full valid driving licence
- An understanding of industry governance and compliance·
- EV Car charging experience (preferred)
- Comfortable with basic operating software set ups – training will be provided on our system
- Experience with comms and data infrastructure
- You have a good understanding of the UK energy and EV sectors and of the construction sector more broadly.
- Knowledge of and experience in the delivery of electronic vehicle charge point infrastructure systems with an emphasis on on-street projects, residential, and commercial developments
If you’re looking for the next Installation Manager role, have a chat with us today!
Pave Recruit Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.