- Management of the earthworks inspection regime (including overseeing progress of our examination contractors, and evaluations following on from their examinations, and leading and chairing progress meetings with deliverers and tracking actions arising)
- Management of the earthworks instrumentation and monitoring portfolio (including reviewing inclinometer and other monitoring data provided by the monitoring contractor, overseeing new monitoring equipment installations by our contractors, arranging with our contractor any inspection/repair/replacement of defective equipment etc)
- Management of a maintenance workbank (tracking progress to completion for minor works identified from inspections and site visits)
- Completing risk assessments for overdue examinations and work items ensuring there are suitable risk mitigations in place
- Producing scope documents (remits/ specifications) for maintenance and minor works as required
- Managing geotechnical/ earthworks queries in a query log
- Managing records and data used by the Geotechnics asset management team, and extracting and presenting data for regular management reporting of KPIs as well as ad-hoc management queries
- Undertake initial desktop assessment of geotechnical queries including lineside neighbour complaints ('triage') to identify required next steps
- Carry out or lead the delivery of specific improvement initiatives related to Geotechnical and Earthwork asset management
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.