· Support the monitoring of civil compliance indicators to assess compliance to civil engineering standards.
· Review of examinations compliance regimes. Circa 500 structures require review to ensure that the examination regime is appropriate based on asset data.
· Identify non-compliances against civil standards and engage stakeholders in formulating corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
· Input to the development of data analysis work to establish emerging trends in lead indicators as precursor to asset failure.
· Review of Tenanted Arch structures on an individual span level, using engineering judgement to prioritise for examinations.
· Review of data for Outside Parties assets review and make sure fields are correct in CARRS (description, owners, liability).
· Review of other asset data currently held in Excel spreadsheet (e.g. Hidden Critical Elements) to structure data for reporting.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· HNC/HND or equivalent qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
· Good knowledge of technical, safety and condition standards relating to the civil engineering assets
· Degree in a relevant subject
· Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer
· Experience using Network Rail Civils Asset Database - CARRS
· High level of MS Excel competency
· Previous use of Power BI
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.