Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£34000 per annum (+ package)
Due to unprecedented growth our client, a leading national electrical maintenance specialist has a key requirement for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will support our operations teams by performing necessary breakdown repairs, leading preventative maintenance activity and facilitating the promotion of engineering solutions for process improvement to ensure process availability and productivity are optimised.
- Ensure all PPM's and reactive works are carried out and deal with any reactive issues in an effective manner.
- Maintain and repair processing machinery in a safe and productive manner in order to maximise availability at optimum cost.
- Work can vary from electrical maintenance, servicing, generators, lighting, emergency lighting and power to fixed wire testing, alarm testing, carrying out EICRs in commercial properties and various other testing.
- Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimising the plan where appropriate.
- Fault find and carry out repairs on all electrical building systems and equipment.
- Ensure the site's logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately.
Criteria to Apply
- C&G 17th/18th Edition
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications C&G 2361 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Time served apprentice
- Experience of working as an Electrician or an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
- A nationally recognised electrical qualification would be ideal
- Paid travel time
- Company vehicle
- Overtime options available
- Fantastic Pension scheme
- Fuel card
- Bonus rewards for targets hit
This is an excellent career opportunity and comes with a full benefits package, a structured career path and the opportunity to work for an award-winning company with excellent staff retention rates.
Interested? Apply now to avoid disappointment! For further information, please contact Chris Reason at Penguin Recruitment on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.