Lead Water Treatment Engineer
£33,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + 5% Pension + Overtime Opportunity
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management specialist.
Your new role
- Operating Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, working across a major healthcare site.
- Overseeing a team of 3 water treatment technicians, technically assisting the team, and investigating any water issues onsite.
- Maintaining water treatment logbooks, sampling, servicing, and descaling, TMV’s, closed system analysis, temp checks, tank inspections, chlorination’s, closed leak testing, flushing, chemical testing and cooling tower checks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience operating in a water technician role, preferably in the commercial / FM sector.
- You will be required to have experience leading teams, managing compliance and logbooks.
- L8 qualification and Plumbing qualifications would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Significant opportunity for development, and world class training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.