Quality Auditor / Trainer
Location: Birmingham, B30
About the Company:
The adi Group is a large, multi-disciplined, privately owned engineering company oﬀering a single source, integrated service to provide Totally Engineered Solutions.
With over 30 specialist in-house engineering divisions co-ordinated under one single source, adi Group delivers award winning, value engineering solutions tailored to your requirements. From construction through to operations and maintenance, we are the preferred engineering partner for many leading global brands and industry sectors.
Founded in 1990 with headquarters in Birmingham, the Group currently operates in eleven regional locations coordinating over 650 technical resources across the UK and Ireland. Our customers come from industries as diverse as aerospace, defence, food and beverage, automotive, general manufacturing, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals.
We believe that by working together with our internal and external stakeholders we can achieve long-term sustainable success. Our aim is to engineer a better future by working to deliver a lasting impact on the lives of employees, the communities around us and the environment affected by our activities.
Quality Auditor / Trainer Responsibilities:
- Understand minimum training requirements for all employees, dependant on role/company.
- Design and agree delivery methods of engaging training programme for all current employees and new starters in adi Quality processes.
- Deliver training to all current adi employees in our Quality Processes.
- Develop induction training plan and schedule in Quality processes and deliver to all new employees.
- Auditing of projects for compliance to adi Quality Processes.
Quality Auditor / Trainer Requirements:
- Experience in Quality training and auditing
- Familiar with ISO9001 standard
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drive, motivation and innovative thinking with the ability to write and deliver training material
- Able to communicate professionally and succinctly with all levels within and outside the organisation
- Attention to detail and desire to continuously improve training plans, courses
- Able to take responsibility and work independently
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in and with remote teams
- Ability to manage, prioritise and deliver a diverse and heavy workload
- Flexible to respond to changes quickly
- Demonstrates a consistently proactive approach
If you think that you are suitable for this Quality Auditor / Trainer role, please apply now!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.