I am working with a nationally recognised construction and groundworks company, who are currently looking for a national sales manager within their construction, capital hire sales division.
The role will involve the following.
- Having a full understanding of budget calculations, with related figures re customer spends etc.
- Monitoring performance of a multi-million-pound budget against strict KPI’s
- Researching and identifying new customers and work streams to target
- Closing of deals by developing and negotiating contracts
- Delivery supply agreements to new customers via presentations and meetings
- Conduction site visits to customers nationwide
- Creating and developing lasting relationships
- Hiring and training of additional sales staff
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the construction industry, specifically within excavation, shoring and piling solutions.
- Ability to sell multiple solutions from the company portfolio.
- Growing international sales, with various means of communications including verbal and written
- The ability to read and understand construction drawings and terminologies.
- Be an excellent team player and work collaboratively across the wider group.
In return my client is offering a package of up to £45,000 basic, company car, laptop and mobile + discretional annual bonus based upon performance.
The role will be 80/20 office and on the road split, with a central office location within the Lancashire/Yorkshire area.
If you would be interested in being considered, please send through an up-to-date
#excavation #sales #salesmanager #businessdevelopment #shoring #piling #excavationsafety #budgetmanagement #areasales #fieldsales #toolhire #shoring #sheetpiling #construction #building #renovation #groundwork
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.