Trainee Escalator Engineer – London (CSCS card required)
Great brands have a great story. Ours is legendary.
Would you like to join a truly international, talent driven company with values that focus on Performance, Quality, Innovation and Employee Opportunity?
What are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting for a number of Trainee Escalator Engineers based in London. You will work alongside a qualified engineer installing escalators across London and the South East. In the role, you will;
- Install escalators as part of a highly skilled installation team
- Work to all current health & Safety guidelines and adhering to company policy
- Work towards your NVQ3 qualification
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a recognised qualification or strong aptitude in an electrical or mechanical discipline and be willing to study to become an NVQ Level 3 qualified Escalator Engineer
- All candidates must have a valid CSCS Card
- Be hardworking, loyal and flexible
- Live a commutable distance from the centre of London
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Basic + Benefits
- Overtime and other allowances which can considerably increase your earnings
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- The opportunity to complete an NVQ3
More about us:
Otis is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary lifts and escalators have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis lifts and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.