Our client is a highly successful London based engineering practice that specialises in the façade design of prestigious projects across a range of sectors. They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Facade engineer with a wealth of façade and industry experience and expertise who is keen to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in structural engineering,
- Chartered Membership of IStructE or ICE preferred,
- An innate understanding of structural engineering and façade physics,
- All round experience in building structures,
- Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills with experience of report writing essential,
- Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
- Experience of coaching and briefing CAD technicians and less experienced engineers,
- Experience of site inspections/surveys essential,
- Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
- Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
Our client is looking for an engineer with at least 5 years' experience and a portfolio of successful project delivery.
The successful Senior Façade Engineer will have a flexible approach to your work, high level of competency and ability to rise to a challenge.
For further information regarding this unique role, please contact Graham Ventham on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.