Our client is a highly successful East London based engineering practice that specialises in the façade design of prestigious projects across a range of sectors. They currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and driven engineer who is keen to join them on a full-time permanent basis and develop their career in Façade engineering.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in structural engineering,
- A good understanding of structural engineering
- Experience in general building structures,
- Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
- Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
- Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
The successful Façade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment.
If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.