Mobile Electrical Engineer
Manchester – travel across the North West
£32,000 - £34,000 + Vehicle (Eligible for personal use) + Overtime + Call Out allowance + Benefits Package
- A leading M&E maintenance business with a large mobile engineering offering
- High profile contracts within corporate HQs, Commercial offices, Hospitality, Leisure facilities and Retail
- Offers a range of reactive maintenance and projects services UK wide.
- Working in a Mobile Electrical Engineer role you will cover commercial, retail and hospitality sites across Manchester and the North West
- Attending sites delivering reactive maintenance and small project works/installs.
- Working closely with customers on site to resolve electrical building services issues.
- General M&E and FM maintenance & compliance work as and when required.
- Working across multiple commercial contracts within the mobile services division
What you will need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Electrical Engineers who are qualified to 18th Edition and City & Guilds Parts 1&2 or Levels 2&3.
- A proven background in delivering reactive Electrical maintenance and small installation projects within a building services setting.
- Experience in general FM and building maintenance.
- Inspection & Testing is highly beneficial - 2391 or 2394/2395 (Not Essential)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
- Must live within the Manchester area and be happy to travel across the North West of England
What is on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a leading M&E Maintenance business with a great reputation in the UK.
- Training, development and career progression with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications and climb the ladder.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Mobile Electrical Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Facilitate Search.
Facilitate Search is a specialist recruiter to the UK's Facilities Management industry. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.