My client is looking for Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer in the London area, they are well thought of client looking for an experienced networking engineer to join their growing team!
Do you want progress off the tools into the commissioning side and management eventually?
Are you strong on the networking of the Gent panels and other closed protocol panels?
Do you want to work for a Multi million pound company.
- This roles entails
- The commissioning of fire alarm panels and Disabled refuges
- Handover of the Project to client
- Providing any technical support to customers and end users.
- Working as a team and making sure that all the install engineers are getting on with their workload.
-Helping Project Managers with Health and Safety and RAMS
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- The chase to progress into a management role within the future
- Working for a national company that works with blue chip clients
- Working for a company that improve your market value and your salary
Please apply now, if you are interested in the role!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.