Flood and Fire Damage Technician with Leak Detection & Trace and Access experience (Must be BDMA Accredited)- £30,000-Mobile (All over London)- Permanent- Vehicle Provided.
My client, a specialist Fire and Water Damage company are currently recruiting for a for an experienced Technician to join their Technical team, the ideal candidate will have Leak Detection and Trace and Access experience
Their work is within the high net worth insurance sector, so they are instructed by insurance companies and are expected to deliver an impeccable service and to manage the property owners expectations.
- Attend fire or water damaged properties and assess damage and provide a scope of works to mitigate the damage and also restore the property
- Provide a service that responds to a disaster in an individual's property by managing that situation efficiently and effectively.
- Project manage buildings and contents works
- Manage distressed individuals or property owners, explaining what we are there to achieve and manage their expectations
- Install drying programs and other equipment
- Assist and manage stripping out of properties to assist in our program of works
- Manage, tutor and inspire junior staff and lead jobs from start to completion
- Using a variety of equipment - provide emergency works such as pumping out of water and cleaning up after a flood
- Perform risk assessments and other Health and Safety led paperwork
- Write detailed reports and schedules of works
Key Skills & experience required
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- 2-5 years' experience within a similar business
- An ability to understand an individual's concerns and manage a customer's expectations
- Honesty, ambition and common sense are essential
- A strong grasp of plumbing processes and also building construction helpful
- Conscientious and careful approach to work and individuals
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.