Business Development Manager
MRO / Engineering Services
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Training & Development plan
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development professional to join the Sales Team at a Liverpool based engineering company.
Our client is a successful, family-owned business who have extensive experience in motors, drives, pumps and associated equipment. With an established customer base in utilities, chemical, oil & gas to name a few, the company are able to provide competitive, value for money solutions across all sectors.
The Business Development Manager will join an established Sales team and will be responsible for; identifying needs with existing customers, growing smaller accounts into key accounts and opening doors to new opportunities.
- Understand customer requirements and promote and sell company products and engineering services
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Assist in providing sales solutions, quotes and orders
- Co-ordinate with Customer Service and Account Managers to keep all activities up to date
- Keep abreast of industry news and research/report competitive information
- Proven experience in a Sales/Business Development role
- Experience of selling Engineering /MRO services
- Knowledge of motors, drives, pumps, alternators or similar equipment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Energetic and ambitious
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Proficiency in MS Office and a CRM software
- Full UK Driving Licence
** The role will predominantly be office based with some travel to client sites on occasion **
APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview early January 2021
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.