Graduate Engineer (Maintenance & Reliability)
£28k – 35k Band Days
Bonus health, pension
Applications taken on experience and future fit progression
- Our client is global leader in the manufacture of health and consumer products and services. We now have immediate requirement to add to the Engineering team in Greater Manchester area
- We are looking for a recently qualified graduate to work on developing these innovative health and consumer products
- As a Graduate Reliability Engineer, you will be part of a maintenance engineering team, who will coach you on the day-to-day skills required to work as a maintenance Reliability Engineer.
- As a Reliability Engineer, your role will be to support the engineering team and site to deliver its Asset Care strategy. It’s a Great time be joining as we have so many exciting projects coming up. Good progression opportunities are also foreseen for Engineers taking on more responsibility as we grow.
- As a Graduate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your natural curiosity and collaborate with professionals across engineering, technical and manufacturing functions
Your new role
- Here, working as part of a highly focused team of engineers, you will make an impact by working on maintenance planning and reliability improvement activities to produce high quality products.
- Assisting in the management of engineering Inventory and procurement.
- Preventative measures will include researching previous breaks, looking at trends and effective cleaning
- Analysing data
- Delivery of the Engineering Maintenance plan
- Ensure Engineering Service Contracts are delivered in compliance with agreed plan.
- Reviewing Maintenance effectiveness and machine history to develop engineering reports, KPIs and continuous improvement opportunities
- Reviewing Maintenance effectiveness and machine history to develop engineering reports, KPIs and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage Engineering Inventory, look at Engineering stores development
- Manage and maintain documentation, this includes Standard operating Procedures, Maintenance records and associated manuals and drawings.
- Support Development of Engineering Best Practice through breakdown analysis using root cause analysis
Working with operators to engineers very closely to complete activities.
- Identify opportunities for planning and preventative Maintenance Strategy
Is this you?
•2:1 degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Manufacturing Systems
•Good engineering/technical knowledge with the proven ability to problem solve
•Experience of data handling and processing
•Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (desired, but not essential)
•Pro-active self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
•Highly motivated with the drive & energy to lead and influence change
•Good team player able to work well with & influence others
•Interest in world class factory maintenance engineering standards including TPM, lean manufacturing
•Highly motivated and able to learn quickly
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.