Estimator - required to join a family run construction company in north London to join a growing commercial team. The company the Estimator will be working for specialise in the Groundworks, RC Frames, Temporary Works and External Works within the Residential, Office, Educational and Retail Sectors throughout Greater London and the Home Counties.
The Ideal Estimator will have an extensive experience estimating Groundworks and RC Frames projects within the residential sector, managing Projects up to £10M. The Estimator will also be from a subcontractor background.
Estimator Position Overview
- Working with Contracts Directors to plan works
- Obtaining tender prices from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Secure profitable work
- Forward prices, program, details and lead times to building team
- Update estimating library to reflect up to date pricing and costs
- Delivering engaging, informative and well-organized presentations to new and existing clients for specific and new projects
- Fortnightly / monthly re-measures and valuation
Estimator Position Requirements
- 3 years + Experience working as a n Estimator on the Civils Industry
- Strong background in Groundworks and RC Frames
- Proven background within Estimating
- Experience of working for a Subcontractor
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £55K DOE
- 22 Days Holiday + BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.