Field Service Engineer
- Life Sciences & Laboratory Equipment -
- Basic salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Pool Car
- Life Insurance
- Phone, Laptop
The Role – Field Service Engineer
This market leader seeks to recruit a technically motivated and customer focused Field Service Engineer, responsible for:
- Service, installation, breakdown, repair and calibration of a wide range of sophisticated medical laboratory automation and life sciences systems
- Support scientific products located at customer sites, including pathology departments, university research, laboratories and pharmaceutical environments
- The role will be varied and could involve one week in the office followed by one week visiting customer sites
Your Background – Field Service Engineer
To succeed in this exciting role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Competent background in a customer facing field service engineering capacity, gained within a high value electronics or electro-mechanical capital equipment environment.
- Qualification in engineering, electronics or a science based subject to a minimum of ONC level.
- Applications are encouraged from engineers with a broad range of backgrounds, including laboratory, biomedical engineering, scientific, robotics, life sciences, biopharmaceutical, university research, laboratory automation or medical devices
The Company - Field Service Engineer
- This global manufacturer supplies a wide range of innovative laboratory automation systems to the clinical diagnostics, biopharmaceutical and research sectors
- At the core of their business lie product innovation, excellent customer service and good people
- They foster a welcoming and inclusive working environment with exceptional training and encouragement for personal development and career progression
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.