You will have the option of various career advancement pathways. Employee experience is a key element in management thinking and you will be encouraged to pursue additional skills through personal development.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Commercial Officer. This role includes:-
- Providing commercial support and governance to the business
- Ensuring commercial integrity of submitted tenders and proposals
- Ensuring commercial risk review and management
- Drafting and review of agreements
- Customer relationship management
- Providing advice on contractual obligations, liabilities and rights
- Conducting contract reviews in association with other departments
- Background of supporting drafting and management of commercial contracts
- Degree qualification in law or similar
- Experience in Defence, Aerospace or Central Government
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£35-45K Basic Salary
Key Skills: contracting, contracts, commercial, law, legal, defence, aerospace, engineering, drafting, MOU, terms, conditions, negotiating
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.