Think Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Track Design Engineer who wants to work for an established NEC Top 100 Consultancy with multiples offices across the country. They are entrusted by a diverse range of public and private sector Clients to deliver increasingly complex and challenging projects across the UK.
Throughout the current pandemic they have continued to grow despite the adverse market conditions. They are looking for Senior Track Design Engineer to join their team in Birmingham.
* Provide guidance and mentorship to junior engineers to enhance team skill set.
* Deliver solutions to complex problems on project assessments
* Provide commercial solutions to complex issue for clients
* Having an ability to act in an outward facing capacity and dealing with client and industry regulations
* Have the ability to plan and monitor own workload
* Management of staff and projects with direct accountability
* Effective communication with the ability to price and win work
* Develop and maintain positive working relation with clients and suppliers.
Candidates must have:
* Excellent knowledge of different software such as Bentley Rail Track, Power Rail, Open Rail
* General knowledge of CAD such as AutoCAD and MicroStation
* ClearRoute 2 for gauging assessment
* MS office knowledge
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays on top
* Health-care cash plan
If you're an experienced Track Design Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career, then please get in touch with Think Recruitment for a confidential chat - (phone number removed) or apply below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.