Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultant
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultant to oversee and manage M&E maintenance contracts in Central London properties. The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years experience in an Engineering Management capacity, along with the following skills.
- Robust, resilient, capable of working effectively in demanding, non-standard situations and challenges
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of complex, 24/7, commercial grade A offices, highly client focussed environments, with multiple business critical systems
- Passionate about service quality and delivery
- Ability to set and prioritise tasks in a logical order
- Computer literate; able to create spreadsheets, presentations and write logical, succinct and persuasive reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Sustainability, Environmental and Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Expert knowledge of operating, maintaining and commissioning HVAC systems
- High Voltage certified (preferred).
- Highly experienced in PPM and BMS systems
A summary of the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultant day to day responsibilities include,
- Ensure the efficient and proper performance and maintenance of all building services plant and equipment forming part of or serving the building.
- Select, supervise, monitor and continuously evaluate all maintenance contractors engineering staff, energy consultants and third party service suppliers involved in the evaluation, operation, maintenance, repair and overall performance of the plant in order to ensure proper performance of building technical services.
- Propose changes and improvements which will enhance plant performance and /or conserve energy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.